Web Portal Features
After logging into the web portal here are some navigation instruction and features that are very useful and easier than calling the office !
In this section you can see all of the charges that are not paid for yet or are pending (date corresponding to when they are due)
- From the portal home screen click the Open Charges tab in gray at the top.
- This is now a list of all of your current, past, and future charges.
NOTE: The date of the charge is the date that it is due ! All charges for the complete show up here all so. The total is the total left for the rest of the term.
To View Payments:
This allows you to view all of your payments you have made and to see what they were applied to.
- From the portal home screen click the Transaction History tab in gray at the top.
- This is now a list of all of your payments and charges. The Ref# is the check number or cash.
- The amount that is in parentheses ($##.##) represents a payment we have received from you.
- The comment is what the payment amount was applied to.
To Change Your Account Information:
This section lets you update your password and recovery settings for the online portal.
- From the portal home screen click the My Account tab in gray at the top.
- To change your password follow the onscreen instructions then click the gray update button.
- To change the password recovery email click the gray change button
Rental Property Maintenance & Request History:
This section lets you view your maintenance history and to create a new ticket for our maintenance crew to fix.
- From the portal home screen click the Service Issues tab in gray at the top.
To Request Maintenance at your property:
- To create a new service issue click the NEW SERVICE ISSUE link in the middle of the page.
- Select what type of issue it is and add details about the problem.
- Click add issue.
- Your ticket is now submitted to our maintenance staff.
To view past or current issues that you have created:
- Select the status of open for ones that have not been complete and are still pending.
- Select the status of closed to see completed issue that you have created in the past.
- Select the status of open and closed to see a list of all of the issues ever made by you.
To View Account Notes:
This section allows you to see emails that we have sent you in the past
- From the portal home screen click the Notes tab in gray at the top.
- This is a list of notes and letters we have sent you
- You can sort by date at the top in the blue box.
- If a note has an attachment you can click the blue folder icon on the right side of the note to download the attachment to your computer.